The Lady Dun Health Centre is a fully accredited multi-service facility located on the northeast shore of Lake Superior. Our catchment area has a population of 4,352. We are currently seeking enthusiastic, organized and self-motivated individuals to join our Laboratory team.
• General laboratory duties as required in the following departments – Hematology, Chemistry, Transfusion Medicine, and Specimen Procurement/Handling.
• Perform all work assignments safely and in compliance with relevant regulations, policies and procedures.
• Participate in the Laboratory Quality Management Program.
• Upfront incentive with return to service agreement
• Recognition of previous experience in determining salary
• Relocation assistance & temporary accommodation
• Health benefits
• Continuing education, training and career development opportunities
• 8 hour day shift.
• Rotating on-call shifts evenings & weekends.
• Job type: Full-time, permanent Salary: $30.91 – $42.23
• Union Group: ONA
• Current registration as a General Medical Laboratory Technologist with the College of Medical Laboratory Technologists of Ontario, or eligible for registration.
• Ability to work effectively alone and with an interdisciplinary team.
• Minimum one year clinical experience or training as a general duty technologist.
• General hospital experience an asset
To apply, please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org